Friday, September 18, 2009

Planning a Road Trip

As early as I can get around on Thursday of this coming week I will be making a major road trip to Central Missouri. One of my many 'favorite' neices, Crystal, is getting married. I hope to be able to blog about the wedding. Depends mostly on my ability to take photos since Al will not be traveling with me. I will be leaving Thursday for this 13 hour drive, if I do not stop too long along the way, and then doing it again on Sunday. But I am so happy to be able to make the trip and see Crystal get married. She is such a wonderful woman.

I have two neices who's weddings I have misssed and I regret that. Janis married in 2002 (she is my first neice and my God daughter) and I ended up with shingles and could not travel to NE for her wedding. Then when her sister, Jamie, married, I was somehow too tied up with work.

My family is very important to me. I miss my brothers and sisters every day and my relationship with all of their children is very real and very important. As I continue to age (and get closer and closer to my young Mother's age) I hope to be a positive addition to all of their live experiences.

This has gone on too long and I am sitting in my chair aching from the heavy sand shoveling I have done this evening. Please forgive any typos but please tell me if you see them so I can correct them.

Love to all,

Uncle Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment