Friday, September 18, 2009

Projects....

I feel the urge to post about current projects. I guess for multiple reasons. #1, I am a professional Project Manager. #2, On top of that I have been under-employed for the past 6 months. #3, we have a ton of stuff going on. We have the "big" project of the Wind Generator. We have a major "save the construction" project going on for our Milking Parlor/Crafting Kitchen. We have my son's CSU-P activities as a Sophomore this year. We have my job search / teaching where I can. We have Al starting his Masters program this semester. Then today I take on a mini project of laying pavers at the "goat entrance" to the Milking Parlor. WOW. What the hell would I do if I had a day job? Crap, I think that ... OH WAIT ... When I get my "day job" again, I will have money to hire this crap done!!! Praise Gods!

OK So.... As currently scheduled, the Cheyenne Wind guys will be erecting our generator on Monday! I am so freaking excited! I can barely stand it. I have been waiting for that moment since early July! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment