Friday, October 16, 2009

Under Employment Picture Changed

To those of you I know personally, you know that I was laid off from my consulting job at CIBER due to lack of work. It had been a very long 7 months but I have now been reactivated and receiving assignments and working again. Although due to my part time professor jobs I have not drawn any unemployment, it has been a dicy time for us here at the Matrix Compound. Although my work is not quite at 100% capacity yet, all are hopefull that it will be steadily increasing.

I just returned today from a week away from the Compound working in Little Rock. It rained the entire time. I am very glad to be home but also glad to be back consulting at any available level. Perhaps the economy is slowly recovering and our President's stimulus package is making inroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment