Monday, August 31, 2009

Colorado State Fair Parade 2009

So for those of you not in CO, the Colorado State Fair always ends on Labor day and starts the Friday 11 days prior. I may not have that perfectly calculated but I believe that to be true. So the fair has its State Fair Parade the first Saturday after the start of the fair on Friday.
Our big draw this year is that my son, Bill, is one of 4 sousaphone players in the CSU-Pueblo marching band.
This parade is huge. At least for Pueblo. There were more than 120 entries. but for the most part it held our attention.
Al snapped this shot of Sue (my former bride and my son's mom) and me prior to the start of the parade as we are waiting for the parade to start. I think Sue did not know that a picture was being taken. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment