Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing the Matrix Compound

Before I get to far I have to dispell any notion that our "Compound" actually compounds anything. It is not a cult or sect or anything on the dark side. It is a farm (of sorts). At least we have dairy goats. Dogs. Cats. But it is also home to Matrix Soaps which is handcrafted soaps, lotions and potions. And most specially, home to Livingston Art Studio. Oh at this point I should introduce the owners....

I am Bill Hanks and you will find both Al Livingston, my life partner, and me contributing to this blogspot.

Who is Bill? He is too complex for him to explain. Many interests. Professionally I am a Strategic Planning · Organizational Alignment · Consulting · Project Management · Process Improvement · Business Plans · Information Security Policy Development/Implementation · Contract Negotiations · Human Resources · Training · Business Continuity Planning · Disaster Recovery · Procedure Development · IT Security · Proposal Preparation person.

Outside of that environment, I am a dairy goat professional. I love LaMancha Dairy Goats and we have a nice herd of them. (I am sure Al will prepare and upload pics of them) I know quite a bit about dairy goats and always love bending ears about goat tending, maintenance and don't get me started on pedigrees!

Who is Al? He is the most wonderful man who has been a most significant part of my life for the past nearly 8 years. I will reserve the rest of his introduction to his first blog entry on our site.

The key motivation for starting this blog is the fact that we are adding a wind generator to our property and will be blogging about the installation and subsequent benefits of bringing more green to our compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment